Monday, March 17, 2008

Enjoy what you do


My arms are shakin, my buns a burnin', but I'm feeling so good. "You know I feel like Dancin'."

Tom asked that I make him a personalized menu plan for losing weight with meals to meet his caloric needs included so it wouldn't be so hard keeping track of calories. Wouldn't that be the life?So, for FHE all of us got a personalized food track, as our family named it, the food budget. After all my calc.'s it ended up to be more food than I thought. I guess we eat more junk than I realized. I haven't even come close to my grains and protein, but I'm doing great on my "discretionary calories". Infact, I may sometimes go over....heh, heh. What can you do when you have screaming children? EAT MORE CHOCOLATE!!! Maybe there's some work there...just maybe. Yeah, but I'm not there yet.

Which reminds me of something I thought of as I worked out today: "If you aren't enjoying it, don't do it, it's not going to work." And
"Love your body. Feed it enough. If you are hungry, eat. 'Let your body know, it can let it go' ."
I think too many women feel they can't eat anything in order to lose weight or they have to feel a certain amount of hunger. That's not only lame, but completely untrue. The more you don't eat the less you'll burn. Love your body, enjoy life. Enjoy exercising it should be fun!
ps that's my husband enjoying a little jaunt on the beach with the kids, it was really fun

No comments: