Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brick Walls


These weeks are seeming to pass all too quickly, sorry I haven't up-dated in so long. I'm starting to wonder if there is a mental cycle you go through in trying to lose weight. My first two weeks were awesome, three hit a little harder, week four and five were...well, they weren't awesome. I think I hit some pretty hard walls there. Maybe this is where many people give up on their attempt to loose weight.
I'm not going to give up that easy. Here's a motivational quote for all you die hard ladies who are battling the bulge (especially you mothers who find working out almost impossible): "Brick walls are there to prove how much you want something". Just remember that the next time you think how hard those pounds are to come off.
So, yeah, I'm having a rough go. It helps to talk to my family(since we are mostly girls anyhow) and my husband. He's pretty bad at admitting I have any weight to lose, but is really good at supporting me through my ups and downs. I also like having a friend who has the upper hand on health and fitness(she is a perfect example of staying fit as a fiddle while being realistic and keeping life balanced). She helps keep me motivated and sympathizes with my current situation. Having that kind of support web is crucial to my success. Thanks homies!!!!

No comments: