Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just hanging on


I haven't published much lately, but there really hasn't been much to publish on the weightloss side. I'm still truckin' and there has been some improvement, but I keep forgetting to take a picture so until then, here's the only thing I got on camera. No, I'm not proud of it, but it shows the truth of the situation. I'm still eating well, but the exercise is REALLY hard folks. I'm not that motivated because I'm so tired all day. My kids wake up 2-4 times between the two of them. So, I'll get to sleep at, say, 11pm then Paul wakes up at 1am, then Lydia at 2, then Paul at 4, then Lydia at 6, and then Tom goes to work and the day is started.


I guess that's what I bargained for, but it is still tough to get my booty out on the road. Not to mention all the other things that get in the way....what is that called, Life?! I better just find out how to work exercise in otherwise I'll never do it. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Kate Edmondson said...

Oh my gosh, I just found your blog Tara, and I heart you so much. Do you know that I gained 45 lbs AFTER having Josh?!!? Yes, you read that right. Anyway, we are in major weight-loss mode in the Edmondson household - you can check out our blog if you don't believe me. We're on week 4 now, and I've taken off 6 lbs, but so slooooooooowwwww....

Lalani said...

You are so wonderful! Keep up the hard work. I am still working off weight from Megan...and it's slow going. I am excited I found your blog...I have always thought you were wonderful and wanted to get to know you better. :)