Saturday, September 20, 2008

ANNE TAYLOR LOFT outlet store




PEopLE!




I fell in love with ANNE TAYLOR LOFT today. Their clothes are the best. I think I was in there for a good 2 hours. Anyway, the really great news is that I'm down a size, mind you their clothes run bigger than average sizes, but after doing the math I really was at least a size smaller. These jeans are the ones I stuck with in the end ("curvy boot leg" just in case you wanted to know). AND they were cheap..AND they don't bag off my backside...AND they are wonderfully comfortable AND...AND..LIKE ZONKS SCOOBS! Totally happy. ANd I didn't have Lydia with me. Totally stress free. Happy and Stress free, but okay, I did miss Lydia and was super excited to get back to her.




Ummm, shout out to Lori who ran a marathon today. Whew, what a great run.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I am SO going to have to check out those jeans. I have the hardest time finding a great pair of well-fit jeans. Maybe after the recital we can go do some Christmas shopping together.

So... were you giving a shout out to my sister-in-law Lori that ran a marathon yesterday? I think that's cool if it was! Don't you love discovering people through the blogging world?!! Maybe someday, it will be you and I running a marathon. James had me run with him yesterday. It was only 2 miles... and we mostly walked with a few running spurts, but hey, it was a first for me!