Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thus Far

I haven't noticed how big of a change I've made in the last 7 months. I guess I'm so used to myself I haven't really noticed or "saw" the big change. It did come just so gradual. So, yes, a lot was baby weight and the breast feeding helped with that, but I've really worked my buns off. I think my sisters would be the most proud and then maybe... oh geeze I don't know my legs I guess. But I do feel happy that I didn't give in and realizing anyone can do it. It's not as hard or as bad as you think.

2 comments:

Hubers said...

Tara- I don't know if you remember me or not (I am Callie, was Rigby- now Beardall's, sister) but I just have to say.. I had a baby in April, and I have been quite unhappy about myself, and you keep motivating me to continue to work my butt off to try and lose this pouch! Thank you so much for doing this blog! My blog is private, but if you want to be added or whatever, just email me at lilsis01@hotmail.com.. Thanks again! And you look great by the way.. I hope I can look like that soon!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Ahh...you cutie pie you! Lovin' all the before and after pictures! Way to go girl getting down a size...that is always such a big celebration don't 'ya think? Keep up the hard work and I think you should put up some of your recipes for the food you mentioned in previous post about what you eat during the day...some sounded yummy!