Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Family Run




Friday night Date- Night:

We all decided to forgo the movie and decided to go get some fresh air. It was a lot of fun. This summer we are going to see how many movies we won't see by doing other things outside instead. When I say movies I don't mean theater or cinema. I'm talking regular old net flicks or borrowing one from the neighbor saga because there's "nothing else to do" routine. It is entertaining, but for me at the end of the movie I feel like I just wasted 1.5 hours of my life, unless it is a really good movie.

I'm not against movies. One from time to time isn't a bad way to go, but when you "have" to watch one every week, you know you are just plain lazy. That being said, Tom and I have been way too lazy and it's time we actually do what we say we enjoy doing.

Pics: kids ready for a run, deer on the trail, done with the run...I know I look how I feel.

No comments: