Friday, April 18, 2008

Shout to My Sistahs



My sisters and I are always trying to eat better, encourage each other in exercising and best of all, justifying that little bit of sugar none of us can truly give up. They are my inspiration to do better, to talk kinder, and walk a little taller...or put another five minutes into my workout. If I am a lady it is because of my mom. If I'm not such that lady it's because of my brother. And if I am just me, without pretense, it's because of my sisters.

I wish I had more pictures of them, but when you are at home you don't think to take pictures.

So,I'm thinking of my wonderful best friends called, my sisters. It seems when one goes up we all go up and when one goes down we all take a hit. Here's to my gals to let them know I'm thinking of them today and maybe I miss them like I miss REAL cinnamon bears.

Love you guys and remember it's Friday!!

No comments: