Saturday, October 4, 2008

Strawberry Mansion









Thanks guys for the suggestions to the plead for help. Some of them actually worked quite well.






Yay for Conference Weekend!!! I just had to say it. I love Conference Weekend. This morning the kids and I went on a run. We ended up being gone for an hour down by the Schulykll River on West River dr. They actually block it off every weekend so there are tons of bikers, runners, etc. Today I ran 2 miles with some marathon gurus. It was really fun, then I broke off from them and I actually tackled every up hill (not every down yet) back home. I think I ran four miles and walked one. (hey, pushing two kids is no easy feat!)

The kids got bubble baths for being so workable, and I tried to tiddy the house before Tom came home and conference started. After Conference we went to Strawberry Mansion and their gardens. It was a fun nature walk dating back to the 1800's. We made it back home just to see the last session and then I took the kids to a little friend/family night out while the boys went to the Priesthood Session.

A very good day and an awesome Conference. I have a question though as far as health goes: How do you make your Sundays healthy AND enjoyable?

No comments: